The Chick3n Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

READ if you came from the Bytegaming Forums!

3 posters

Go down

READ if you came from the Bytegaming Forums! Empty READ if you came from the Bytegaming Forums!

Post  Chick3nman512 Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:39 pm

Because of the recent attack on the Bytegaming forums I have set up a group and board for anyone who was on those forums. The board is called Bytegaming/Epsilon Related. To post/read you must be in the usergroup Epsilon so you will need ask to join the group. PM me and i will add you to the group. If you weren't very active or we don't recognize you i may ask you to answer some very simple questions. You are welcome to read/post on the rest of the boards! We even have a minecraft server! Enjoy your stay while we figure out what is going to happen to the Bytegaming forums!

Last edited by Chick3nman512 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Chick3nman512
Chick3nman512
Admin
Admin

http://chick3nman.com

Back to top Go down

READ if you came from the Bytegaming Forums! Empty Re: READ if you came from the Bytegaming Forums!

Post  Killer2237 Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:30 am

Because I'm a rebel, I'll post here. Fawk da rules. :3

Killer2237

Back to top Go down

READ if you came from the Bytegaming Forums! Empty Re: READ if you came from the Bytegaming Forums!

Post  Raykay101 Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:24 pm

Chick3nman512 wrote:Because of the recent attack on the Bytegaming forums I have set up a group and board for anyone who was on those forums. The board is called Bytegaming/Epsilon Related. To post/read you must be in the usergroup Epsilon so you will need ask to join the group. PM me and i will add you to the group. If you weren't very active or we don't recognize you i may ask you to answer some very simple questions. You are welcome to read/post on the rest of the boards! We even have a minecraft server! Enjoy your stay while we figure out what is going to happen to the Bytegaming forums!

I'm from Bytegaming... I have proof. I'm Raykay101 and I'm the one that talks to much and is the youngest person on the forums (in Bytegaming)

Raykay101
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post  Chick3nman512 Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:46 am

Raykay101 wrote:
Chick3nman512 wrote:Because of the recent attack on the Bytegaming forums I have set up a group and board for anyone who was on those forums. The board is called Bytegaming/Epsilon Related. To post/read you must be in the usergroup Epsilon so you will need ask to join the group. PM me and i will add you to the group. If you weren't very active or we don't recognize you i may ask you to answer some very simple questions. You are welcome to read/post on the rest of the boards! We even have a minecraft server! Enjoy your stay while we figure out what is going to happen to the Bytegaming forums!

I'm from Bytegaming... I have proof. I'm Raykay101 and I'm the one that talks to much and is the youngest person on the forums (in Bytegaming)
The forums are actually up again though so this section will probably just die....
Chick3nman512
Chick3nman512
Admin
Admin

http://chick3nman.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down