The Chick3n Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thinking of doing my own set of series

5 posters

Go down

so what do you guess wanna see 1-4 and if you have ideas leave a comment for other

thinking of doing my own set of series I_vote_lcap33%thinking of doing my own set of series I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
thinking of doing my own set of series I_vote_lcap33%thinking of doing my own set of series I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
thinking of doing my own set of series I_vote_lcap0%thinking of doing my own set of series I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

thinking of doing my own set of series Empty thinking of doing my own set of series

Post  bluedragon965 Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:11 pm

i have an idea of doing a few thing for my youtube channel, here's my idea's:

1. since i've been feeling like playing some old school pokemon games lately i thought i'd boot up my emulator and do a series in which you guys the veiwers would give me preset rules to play by and what starter pokemon to get and etc. and pretty much play it the way you guys want wile i'll make a separate game on the other version to battle against and etc.

2. doing a minecraft series but with you guys telling me what maps to play and etc. (i might even do it with chick3nman or zigzag and maybe if i can catch him online deltaglider)

3. do a series where i play maps with you guys or show off your server or or your guys awesome build since i know we have some great builders out there.

4. do a lets play series of gary's mod seeing how i love that game Razz you guys might even get to watch me do some trolling on some roleplaying servers Very Happy.

5. last but not least i want to do something on my channel just for you guys so i'll see what i can do maybe we can do a huge community lets play or a video or something XD.

So give me ideas guys i want to do videos of what i can do for you guys seeing how im glad you all play one chick's server and etc. and i want to give back to you guys so leave your comments below telling me what you want to see and ill try to do at least one video a week my goal is to two videos a week min when i get things all worked out XD so guys its up to you!!!!! lol!
bluedragon965
bluedragon965

Back to top Go down

thinking of doing my own set of series Empty Rock on Blue Dragon

Post  sebastian9000 Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:17 pm

Very Happy
I support that if theres no skyblock lols
Very Happy
sebastian9000
sebastian9000
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

thinking of doing my own set of series Empty Re: thinking of doing my own set of series

Post  Chick3nman512 Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:21 pm

sebastian9000 wrote: Very Happy
I support that if theres no skyblock lols
Very Happy
Skyblock.....oh god....
Chick3nman512
Chick3nman512
Admin
Admin

http://chick3nman.com

Back to top Go down

thinking of doing my own set of series Empty Re: thinking of doing my own set of series

Post  ace_verco Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:50 pm

umm... how bout a vid about blowing things up?
ace_verco
ace_verco

Back to top Go down

Post  ulisesrocks Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:11 pm

Play pokemon, Very Happy
ulisesrocks
ulisesrocks

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ulisesduncan0005

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum