The Chick3n Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nanowolves

2 posters

Go down

Nanowolves Empty Nanowolves

Post  nanowolves Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:48 am

Hellooo. I am Nano. Or call meh Blaze. I don't really care. I love to play Minecraft. I was thinking I could make some MC friends who would like to actually play with me. Heheh. It will be fun!! Who would Like to do Super Hostile Kaizo Caverns? Well anyways. Let me start to tell about everything about me I guess. I am a gamer boy that is 13 years old. I have played this game for about a year now and I guess you cloud say I have become good at it. I stay on my laptop pretty much all day unless I have to go somewhere. I was born jan 12, 1999. I am not very popular but I can be of great help in any kind of thing.

nanowolves
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Nanowolves Empty Re: Nanowolves

Post  Chick3nman512 Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:44 am

Welcome Nanowolves! We will enjoy having you as part of our community! Also if you dont already, you can come join us on the subscriber server! The IP is 108.170.24.124! Hope to see you there!
Chick3nman512
Chick3nman512
Admin
Admin

http://chick3nman.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nanowolves Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:16 pm

Thanks Chick3nman! I will be there soon hopefully! I still have to get a premium account. I can't wait til I'm on teh server! It will be so fun! I'm so hyped up right now. I will definitely join it as the first server I go on. Very Happy

nanowolves
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post  Chick3nman512 Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:55 pm

Awesome!
Chick3nman512
Chick3nman512
Admin
Admin

http://chick3nman.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nanowolves Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:28 pm

I have my own cracked server though. Imma make it again as the Super hostile Kaizo Caverns. That place is fun. I was wondering if you and Delta would have liked to join me in it? It will be so fun.

nanowolves
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum