the server is on but crashes my game...

Go down

the server is on but crashes my game... Empty the server is on but crashes my game...

Post  Jonislav on Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:02 pm

So today 30.12.2012/12.30.2012 (depends on the place in the world (EU/USA...)) i want on the server 'cause it was on after SOOOO much time 'cause of the update from 1.3.2 to 1.4.6 and it was working fine for a few minutes but then it crashed my minecraft so i re-joined and it hapened again and again! i even went to the truble of un-installing all my mods and texture packs and it didn't help! i know it's not my camps / minecrafts fault 'cause when i play on singleplayer/ other servers it works fine! please fix this! I REALY love the server (would donate but don't have paypal/ a credit card) and would like to play on it once more!

p.s.
Why can't I through (default button Q) any item in the Nexus?
Jonislav
Jonislav

Back to top Go down

the server is on but crashes my game... Empty Re: the server is on but crashes my game...

Post  Chick3nman512 on Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:47 pm

The server shouldn't be crashing you. It isn't crashing anyone else. Any more details? Also, I think item drops are restricted in the nexus so people don't drop things into the void and lose them.

Admin
Admin

http://chick3nman.com

Back to top Go down