The Chick3n Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator Application

2 posters

Go down

Moderator Application Empty Moderator Application

Post  Praxos Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:38 pm

What's your in-game name?
My in game name is Praxos.
What rank are you?
What rank do you desire?
Moderator or Operator
Why should you be ranked up?
I am a respectful player, who has dealt with many hackers/griefers/spammers, usually trying to ruin the fun for other players. I often spectate on players, looking at each one that might be suspicious of griefing. Should someone show suspicious activity, I'll immediately spectate on them. If someone asks a question, I will answer it maturely. If someone needs help, I will teleport to them. I do however ask first before I teleport, but if it is urgent, then it is an exception. I also do not tolerate any staff abuse, such as staff teleporting to other players in order to kill them immediately, using hacks/mods to PvP.
How will you contribute to the server?

I will contribute to the server by keeping it safe during any staff's absence most of the time. I would build some pixel art for the spawn to improve the spawn's look. I would assist anybody with a plug-in/bug issue. I would help new players on the main basics of registering, etc. I would also try and make the server more popular. I will help the server in any way possible.

Praxos

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application Empty Re: Moderator Application

Post  ricochet606 Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:09 am

We are not currently looking for new moderators at the moment. When we do look for a new moderator, all of us moderators will talk about who we believe should be promoted based on how they act on the server. The best thing you can do is follow the rules, be a nice person, help others, and enjoy the game! Thanks for you offer, though!

ricochet606

Back to top Go down

Post  Praxos Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:52 am

I thought i would send in an offer just in case but thanks for the information!

Praxos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down