The Chick3n Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am really sorry Chick3nman

3 posters

Go down

I am really sorry Chick3nman Empty I am really sorry Chick3nman

Post  machinima12345 Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:15 pm

I am VERY sorry of what i did. I am not going to be one of those people that say: "If you don't unban me, i'm going to unsubscribe." You can choose to keep me banned forever or you can give me another chance and then, you can ban me forever. Again, you can chose whatever, but i will still be a subscriber and i will always watch and like you videos. Now I am going to explain why I got banned. When i first came on this server, i went far out of the map and at that point i got to destroy blocks. I made a house there and i put a bed there. I found lots of iron and got a lot of money for killing monsters. Then, I decided I will buy diamonds. i made a diamond sword and pickaxe. the way i got to the market is /spawn.to get back to my house i type /home. I decided i will visit the spawn point. i left everything i had at my house and left. When i got back to spawn i found a bunch of cakes in a house. i right clicked one but i couldn't eat it. Then i right clicked all the cakes and accidently right clicked a bed and it said: home set. Then i realized that when i type /home it goes not to my house, but that bed. I was shocked that i lost all my stuff and it was too far away to be found. Then i thought, at least i have my diamond tools. But i was still stunned. I decided to search for it. When i was in a jungle, apparently there was a hole at least 30 blocks down that i fell in. Then, of course, i died Sad . I was just mad this time. I was thinking: I LOST EVERYTHING. I was so angry, that i decided to spam and i clicked ctrl+v which gave my server address and then about 5 seconds later it said: Banned: Advertising/Spamming. Appeal at chick3n.forumotion.com. And this is how it happened. One more thing Chick3nman, i am extremely sorry, next time i promise you can ban me forever.

Regards,

machinima12345(Minecraft Username)

machinima12345

Back to top Go down

I am really sorry Chick3nman Empty Chick3nman please unban me!

Post  machinima12345 Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:39 pm

I am VERY sorry of what i did. I am not going to be one of those people that say: "If you don't unban me, i'm going to unsubscribe." You can choose to keep me banned forever or you can give me another chance and then, you can ban me forever. Again, you can chose whatever, but i will still be a subscriber and i will always watch and like you videos. Now I am going to explain why I got banned. When i first came on this server, i went far out of the map and at that point i got to destroy blocks. I made a house there and i put a bed there. I found lots of iron and got a lot of money for killing monsters. Then, I decided I will buy diamonds. i made a diamond sword and pickaxe. the way i got to the market is /spawn.to get back to my house i type /home. I decided i will visit the spawn point. i left everything i had at my house and left. When i got back to spawn i found a bunch of cakes in a house. i right clicked one but i couldn't eat it. Then i right clicked all the cakes and accidently right clicked a bed and it said: home set. Then i realized that when i type /home it goes not to my house, but that bed. I was shocked that i lost all my stuff and it was too far away to be found. Then i thought, at least i have my diamond tools. But i was still stunned. I decided to search for it. When i was in a jungle, apparently there was a hole at least 30 blocks down that i fell in. Then, of course, i died Sad . I was just mad this time. I was thinking: I LOST EVERYTHING. I was so angry, that i decided to spam and i clicked ctrl+v which gave my server address and then about 5 seconds later it said: Banned: Advertising/Spamming. Appeal at chick3n.forumotion.com. And this is how it happened. One more thing Chick3nman, i am extremely sorry, next time i promise you can ban me forever.

Regards,

machinima12345(Minecraft Username)

machinima12345

Back to top Go down

I am really sorry Chick3nman Empty Re: I am really sorry Chick3nman

Post  bluedragon965 Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:10 pm

hey yo dawg quit spaming the forum the server is down so we cant do anything untill the server gets a stable 1.4.5 bukkit update
bluedragon965
bluedragon965

Back to top Go down

Post  Chick3nman512 Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:04 pm

Previous topic merged to this one.
Chick3nman512
Chick3nman512
Admin
Admin

http://chick3nman.com

Back to top Go down

Post  machinima12345 Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:17 pm

Okay sorry bluedragon. Not rushing you.

machinima12345

Back to top Go down

Post  machinima12345 Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:49 pm

So can i be unbanned?

machinima12345

Back to top Go down

Post  Chick3nman512 Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:14 am

Unbanned. Next one is permanent just like everyone else's though.
Chick3nman512
Chick3nman512
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  machinima12345 Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:28 pm

Chick3nman, im still banned from the server. Is there something wrong?

machinima12345

Back to top Go down

Post  bluedragon965 Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:31 pm

try now
bluedragon965
bluedragon965

Back to top Go down

Post  Chick3nman512 Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:57 pm

machinima12345 wrote:Chick3nman, im still banned from the server. Is there something wrong?
I may have misspelled your name....
Chick3nman512
Chick3nman512
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down