VIPS for free

Go down

VIPS for free

Post  machinima12345 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:14 pm

hello, and i either want Bluedragon965 to read this or of course, Chick3nman

I have been on your server for quite a while(I got Banned Sad )and i just want to say that there was a guy chatting and said bluedragon965 allowed him to be a VIP for free.

Is this true?



machinima12345

machinima12345
Jr. Member
Jr. Member

Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-10-12

Back to top Go down

Re: VIPS for free

Post  bluedragon965 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:04 pm

not exactly true i gave him vip because i have 2 vips i can give out i gave him one and i still have one left. Its because i donated $300 usd i can share 100 of that

_________________
avatar
bluedragon965
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 79
Join date : 2012-06-18
Age : 27
Location : gridley,CA

Back to top Go down

Re: VIPS for free

Post  machinima12345 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:45 pm

Can i have it? (its not rude if you say no)

machinima12345
Jr. Member
Jr. Member

Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-10-12

Back to top Go down

Re: VIPS for free

Post  bluedragon965 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:46 pm

Razz im still desiding who ill give it to or i might do a random selection thing

_________________
avatar
bluedragon965
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 79
Join date : 2012-06-18
Age : 27
Location : gridley,CA

Back to top Go down

Re: VIPS for free

Post  Coolulises on Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:58 am

bluedragon965 wrote:not exactly true i gave him vip because i have 2 vips i can give out i gave him one and i still have one left. Its because i donated $300 usd i can share 100 of that

Blue at night I was at the forums, I saw your cat and I got frightened somehow. Embarassed
avatar
Coolulises
Jr. Member
Jr. Member

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-06-27

Back to top Go down

Re: VIPS for free

Post  bluedragon965 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:22 pm

its the cat of power!!!!!!

_________________
avatar
bluedragon965
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 79
Join date : 2012-06-18
Age : 27
Location : gridley,CA

Back to top Go down

Re: VIPS for free

Post  Coolulises on Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:47 pm

bluedragon965 wrote:its the cat of power!!!!!!

lol
avatar
Coolulises
Jr. Member
Jr. Member

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-06-27

Back to top Go down

Re: VIPS for free

Post  Jonislav on Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:47 am

bluedragon965 wrote:its the cat of power!!!!!!
The cat of cuteness actualy Very Happy
avatar
Jonislav
Jr. Member
Jr. Member

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-10-17
Age : 20
Location : Slovenia

Back to top Go down

Re: VIPS for free

Post  bluedragon965 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:40 pm

no its the cat of power it tells me who to ban and when to ban them all hail the mighty kitten of power

_________________
avatar
bluedragon965
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 79
Join date : 2012-06-18
Age : 27
Location : gridley,CA

Back to top Go down

Re: VIPS for free

Post  Jonislav on Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:22 am

bluedragon965 wrote:no its the cat of power it tells me who to ban and when to ban them all hail the mighty kitten of power
ok then... all bow to the cat of power (and bluedragon and chick3nman and deltaglider)!
avatar
Jonislav
Jr. Member
Jr. Member

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-10-17
Age : 20
Location : Slovenia

Back to top Go down

Re: VIPS for free

Post  ace_verco on Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:04 pm

its the all mighty cat of death!




avatar
ace_verco
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 30
Join date : 2013-03-17
Location : Somewhere on mars

Back to top Go down

GIVE ME THE FREE VIP

Post  packer_Fan1 on Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:11 pm

Im PACKER_FAN1 And should give me the V.I.P.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

packer_Fan1
Lurker
Lurker

Posts : 1
Join date : 2013-06-14
Location : mars, The Planet

http://www.porn.com

Back to top Go down

Re: VIPS for free

Post  ace_verco on Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:25 pm

packer_Fan1 wrote:Im PACKER_FAN1 And should give me the V.I.P.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hax!!!!(◎_◎Wink☆〜(ゝ。∂)♪(´ε` )
avatar
ace_verco
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 30
Join date : 2013-03-17
Location : Somewhere on mars

Back to top Go down

Re: VIPS for free

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum