The Chick3n Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey this kristennatile is hackin and using inapropiate language

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

hey this kristennatile is hackin and using inapropiate language Empty hey this kristennatile is hackin and using inapropiate language

Post  Tbanana545 Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:02 pm

kristennatile was saying the f word and told me shut the f* up when i told her to watch her language also was hacking and was making these square shapes in the chat also i think she said she was hacking
i wish for her to be banned immediately
Tbanana545
Tbanana545

http://thelegendsPS3.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

hey this kristennatile is hackin and using inapropiate language Empty it is kristennatalie

Post  Tbanana545 Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:03 pm

i miss spelled her name
Tbanana545
Tbanana545

Back to top Go down

hey this kristennatile is hackin and using inapropiate language Empty i didnt say the whole word i said stfu cuz i was trying to read the msgs but mmnesd6 kept spamming and i couldn't also pay attention to the game so i just keep reading for some reason

Post  sunson Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:04 pm

Tbanana545 wrote:kristennatile was saying the f word and told me shut the f* up when i told her to watch her language also was hacking and was making these square shapes in the chat also i think she said she was hacking
sunson
sunson

Back to top Go down

hey this kristennatile is hackin and using inapropiate language Empty i got hacks cuz i didnt take it out and it was off i know sometimes i got wallhacks cuz i couldnt find mmnesd6's name and we had to coaporate

Post  sunson Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:05 pm

Tbanana545 wrote:kristennatile was saying the f word and told me shut the f* up when i told her to watch her language also was hacking and was making these square shapes in the chat also i think she said she was hacking
sunson
sunson

Back to top Go down

hey this kristennatile is hackin and using inapropiate language Empty u still shouldnt use inapropiate language

Post  Tbanana545 Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:09 pm

u still said the f word i saw it on the dynamic map also stf* is acronym with the f word in it so anyways u used the f word twice
Tbanana545
Tbanana545

Back to top Go down

hey this kristennatile is hackin and using inapropiate language Empty another reason

Post  sunson Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:10 pm

another reason is because i played most of the time 16.2. and i didnt take out hacks on 15.2. cuz i didnt know i still has it.2 is that my foul language was not because foul because 1.it didnt have a affect in the everoment but the ppl that respned to it.2. ppl who got involed and complaind was trying to get invloved and jepordize the server3. my hacks didntaffect the server at all i only had wallhack cuz i could see mmnesd6's name.4.it does not mean that a person that sees a person say stfu means they have to repond.
sunson
sunson

Back to top Go down

hey this kristennatile is hackin and using inapropiate language Empty How does it affect?

Post  sunson Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:12 pm

well saying stfu up doesnt affect anything but making the spammer stop and also syaing stfu doesnt seem to affect anyone but the ones that want to get involved
sunson
sunson

Back to top Go down

hey this kristennatile is hackin and using inapropiate language Empty The rules?

Post  sunson Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:15 pm

first of all i didnt say the f word i only said stfu saying stfu does not have anything close to a word to f*** why? well becase the word stfu has alot of difference from fuck and i am using a example for the word you could see.
sunson
sunson

Back to top Go down

hey this kristennatile is hackin and using inapropiate language Empty hey u did say the f word too

Post  Tbanana545 Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:20 pm

don't even lie about that u didn't say the f word, u did also said stf* dont argue about it go to the ban apeal section of the forums if u want to complain about wanting to not be banned or to be unbanned
Tbanana545
Tbanana545

Back to top Go down

hey this kristennatile is hackin and using inapropiate language Empty you are actually wrong

Post  sunson Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:29 pm

read this example of good fair use:The use of the music in this video is fair use because it is (1) transformative in nature, (2) for non-commecial purposes, an (3) has no negative impact on the market for the original song.This is also fair use, as there are no legal distinctions between PCs and mobile devices under US copyright law.ok now (1)i have alot of proof that am being honest and i didnt say the f word i only said stfu for a reason stop mmnesd6 from spamming.(2)I got a good explantaion why tbanna is abusing his powers when i was looking at the posts i saw tbanna using his powers way to much.(3)it seems as is tbanna's feelings are kinda greedy to me and he kinda is strict upon eveything.(4)the f word is not a word but a make-up word the word stfu stands for sh*t th* f*ck *p ,but it does not mean that i said the f word cuz first of all the word in the stfu which is f doesnt have the full full word or version of f*ck (5)I DIDNT PUT F*CK IN THE CHAT THERE WAS ONLY STFU NOT F*CK IT IS NO WHERE NEAR F*CK AT ALL AND YES THIS IS CAPS F.Y.I.
sunson
sunson

Back to top Go down

hey this kristennatile is hackin and using inapropiate language Empty i am not obusing my powers

Post  Tbanana545 Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:38 pm

im simply banning the people who must be banned also do u know what stf* means also u shouldn't be saying that around mmnesd6 shes only 10 and stop arguing u know your in the wrong and u swore and use inappropriate language also u haven't explained the hacking right with your squares in the chat. also i cant even abuse my powers i would have to be a mod to that and that would be banning u right away. and im following the rules too it says in the rules that to watch your fudging language and you didn't and u need to face the consequences of your actions. also if mmnesd6 is apparently spamming that gives you no right to speak that way around members of the server if you play on the server you agree to the rules and you need to follow you agreement of the rules. you will not get special treatment for saying the f word, saying stf* and telling me to suck your poop you will be treated like the others who don't follow the rules and u will get a strike or what ever chick3nman feels like giving you now stop arguing this should be over you know you did wrong
Tbanana545
Tbanana545

Back to top Go down

hey this kristennatile is hackin and using inapropiate language Empty AND AM NOT A HACKER

Post  sunson Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:39 pm

You see a hacker is a person that threatens that file that they have and modifies it.the person that uses it is not a hacker a hacker is a person that messes with files like mkinecraft the create that masterpiece.and people that uses that masterpiece is not a hacker but a person that replaces it so there is no where close to me being wrong you can even google it.
sunson
sunson

Back to top Go down

hey this kristennatile is hackin and using inapropiate language Empty why i must

Post  sunson Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:42 pm

tbanna is wrong is that he is saying that am bad or horrible just cuz u said (suck my poop) i know i was joking around and he still takes it seroulsily and also even if mmnesd6 is 10 doesnt mean that i can change what i say number 1 is because people that play the game with parent permission is gonna have to mean that they do what they do on games just like ESRB.
sunson
sunson

Back to top Go down

hey this kristennatile is hackin and using inapropiate language Empty AGE AND GENDER DOESNT MATTER!

Post  sunson Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:44 pm

WHY I AM RIGHT IS BECAUSE WHEN PLAYING A GAME YOU MUST GET PARENT PERMISSION AND AM SURE THAT MMNESD6 GOT PERMISSION SO WHAT THAT MEANS IS THAT THE PERMISSION IS FOR WHATEVER THEY DO WHILE PLAYING THEIR GAME
sunson
sunson

Back to top Go down

hey this kristennatile is hackin and using inapropiate language Empty I DONT WANNA EXPLAIN AGAIN ABOUT THE WORD STFU

Post  sunson Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:46 pm

AGAIN THE WORD STFU IS NOT A FOUL WORD AM VERY TIRED OF EXPLAINING IT TO YOU SO READ WHAT I SAID ONE MORE TIME
sunson
sunson

Back to top Go down

hey this kristennatile is hackin and using inapropiate language Empty heres her hacking in the chat

Post  Tbanana545 Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:03 pm

here is the screen shot of her boxes in the chat hey this kristennatile is hackin and using inapropiate language 1lv5hothe screen shot
Tbanana545
Tbanana545

Back to top Go down

hey this kristennatile is hackin and using inapropiate language Empty oops i started another topic

Post  Tbanana545 Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:04 pm

sorry chick3nman this was suppose to be a reply to the kristennatalie thing sorry
Tbanana545
Tbanana545

Back to top Go down

hey this kristennatile is hackin and using inapropiate language Empty lets give u my last comment

Post  Tbanana545 Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:36 pm

lol so u think if u buy the game that its still okay to say the f word um no she has agreed to play minecraft, now the esrb does say that online interactions are unrated, but the server that you are on says you can not use foul language and you think even if u don't say the f word its all right even if u use a acronym with the f word in it, no its not alright cause i take that to offense that u said that to me or mmensd6 to stf* that is not right also u seem like you don't care about the well being of others, u truly are the greedy one and your making it seem like you didn't offend someone so you don't get your second strike, that's extremely mean that you would think its alright to offend me or mmensd6 like that and not care at all to at least say sorry u know u could have said sorry in the first place and this would have never happened or u couldn't have said those phrases ether and it extremely makes me mad how u say that i abuse my powers so its apparently okay that i can let someone grief someone else s project they worked on in creative also to let them grief my project too and if u think that is okay too then i don't know what to say about that except that im trying to help out people so they don't lose things that they worked hard on but if there's a large problem with me trying to help protect peoples items fine then if u want those creative griefers to keep griefing fine then i will not report them cause u think that's its abusing your powers and u know its rediculas that u think that its wrong that i report people greifing my stuff and others stuff in the non greifable worlds and that u think its okay to swear and use offensive language well then all i have to say about that is that its not right you truly are the greedy one and now that i have let that out of my system i will end my side of the argument and im sorry chick3nman for saying so much in this argument but i am extremely offended and the last thing if u sunson think its okay to say that around the youth of the server i have many of my friends who would back me up saying that that is not okay to do and that you need to learn from your actions and now i am done.
Tbanana545
Tbanana545

Back to top Go down

hey this kristennatile is hackin and using inapropiate language Empty ... just ban him chiken man

Post  dazinga Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:11 pm

hes anying like hell and he is spaming evry one woud just like here to go away

dazinga

Back to top Go down

hey this kristennatile is hackin and using inapropiate language Empty Re: hey this kristennatile is hackin and using inapropiate language

Post  bluedragon965 Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:27 pm

one the Logs will be checked for the language claim and two all forms of hacks mods or clear texture packs aren't allowed on the server regardless
bluedragon965
bluedragon965

Back to top Go down

hey this kristennatile is hackin and using inapropiate language Empty kitten

Post  dazinga Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:36 am

bluedragon965 wrote:one the Logs will be checked for the language claim and two all forms of hacks mods or clear texture packs aren't allowed on the server regardless
ahww cute kiten my lookst almost the same Very Happy (but older)

dazinga

Back to top Go down

hey this kristennatile is hackin and using inapropiate language Empty ...

Post  Gravediggerlover01 Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:29 pm

I'd like to post my perspective of this whole situation. FYI, this is PoconoMan.

So, sunson, people classify hackers as people who are using the hacks. your technical terms don't change anything, bro. hacks on the server are instaban, especially wallhack. And there's many other things you've said on the server, including how your dick is so hard and you have boners. And also you were asking if people lived near you so you could "hardcore anal fuck" the person. I see it as you just don't want to get in trouble. IMO, you seem to be very weird.

As to banana, I don't know your situation exactly, but I'd believe you any day over sunson. When sunson called me an annoying donator faggot, I lost my respect right there.

One last thing: Even if you said STFU, it can be very offensive or disrespectful to someone, yes, I know, you're gonna just say its a internet meme or whatever the heck those are called. Imagine a religious person playing on the server and you told them to STFU. Imagine their reaction? And theres little kids who play on the server anyway, so you should not be acting like that. Enough is enough, now back on to texting my girlfriend >:3 lol!

Gravediggerlover01

Back to top Go down

hey this kristennatile is hackin and using inapropiate language Empty OH, and..

Post  Gravediggerlover01 Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:35 pm

Something else I'd like to point out real fast is that I frequently hop on the dynmap w/ my ipod, and I notice how sunson is fighting with someone because of how he griefed them or stole something or said something mean etc etc etc you get the idea. That's all I have for this, I'm gonna stay out of it, sunson this does not give you the right though to call me a faggot again. fair warning. BYE.

Gravediggerlover01

Back to top Go down

hey this kristennatile is hackin and using inapropiate language Empty Paco i agree

Post  Tbanana545 Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:28 pm

I was going to let it go but he threatened to ban me for killing her so I'm like no i ban u first cause theirs no way I'm being bad in this situation and he was making me so mad with the comments on the forums and what he said i just couldn't take it so yeah that's why this forum started, wonderful right XD
Tbanana545
Tbanana545

Back to top Go down

hey this kristennatile is hackin and using inapropiate language Empty Re: hey this kristennatile is hackin and using inapropiate language

Post  sunson Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:27 am

I wanna poop :/
sunson
sunson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next